A limited number of scholarships will be available, which may include one or more of the following benefits:
- 1) Free registration
- 2) Partial or total travel expenses
- 3) Accommodation in shared room
Requisites for application:
- 1) The applicant should author a contribution submitted to the Summer School
- 2) Curriculum Vitae of the applicant
- 3) A letter of the applicant addressed to the Organizing Committee explaining his/her motivation for attending to LiSci2015
- 4) An official document indicating that the applicant is an active student (an up-to-date certificate or letter from the institution or a letter from the supervisor)
The following organizations will award total or partial grants, depending upon the number of applications received:
- The National Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT), the Mexican Society of Physics (Sociedad Mexicana de Física - SMF) and the Mexican Academy of Optics (Academia Mexicana de Óptica-AMO), grants for students from Mexico.
- The Institute of Physics (IOP), grants for students from the UK and Ireland.
- The Optical Society of America (OSA), grants for students from abroad Mexico.
Please indicate in your application if you are able to secure funds from other sources, in addition to the SMF-AMO, IOP or OSA to support your participation at the Summer School, if accepted to attend. Please send your application file with the requested documents before May the 15th.
All the documents for the application should be contained in a single pdf file, which should not exceed 2MB. Under equal circumstances, grants will be awarded on a first come first serve basis.
Scholarship application is now closed